Financial Architects was founded in 1985 by a small team of professionals with a passion for predictable and peak performance, even if it meant doing things a little differently. Ours was a business built not on a desire to sell products, but on a genuine passion for planning prosperity.
In 1989, firm co-founder, Ken Grace, began using a macro-economic planning process that allows our clients to measure the efficiency of every financial decision and put every financial planning tactic on trial. The standard was simple: Does this tactic provide more at retirement, or less? Does it:
- Build net worth, including actual money supply, income potential and benefits?
- Reduce overall risk exposure, including the risk of higher taxes in the future, market and interest risk, inflation, outliving your savings, or not being prepared for death?
- Accomplish 1 AND 2 without altering lifestyle today and keeping client cash flows neutral?
Today, as the firm has grown to more than 20 professionals, and the suite of services offered has expanded and evolved, we have not veered from these guiding principles. We exist to provide answers and planning that address these very fundamental questions so that our clients:
- Preserve, spend and enjoy their wealth without fear of running out
- Are able to leave their wealth behind for those they love
- Can experience financial success regardless of tomorrow’s changes in the economy, stock market, health and inflation, to name a few
If tomorrow always comes, let’s start planning for it today.